Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Riddle me this, gentle readers. How does one go from this:



To this:


Seriously. That's Brian Austin Green, y'all. I am shocked. Dude is HOT.

Despite my lukewarm review a mere few weeks ago, since BAG (heh) has been added to the cast, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has really upped its game. The two-part season finale that aired last night was tense, well-plotted, and other than the obscene amount of commericals FOX decided to tack on, I really enjoyed it.

I am a bit disappointed that my initial prediction that John Connor would bang the hot she-Terminator within the first 5 episodes was wrong, but I am holding out hope for some BAG on Sarah Connor action next season. Assuming the show comes back.

My only advice for the next season: dial back the drums on the soundtrack. I get that you want to incorporate it from the movies, but geez. I feel like I need a freakin Motrin after watching it.

No comments: