Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fall Schedule

Ah, the end of summer. When a girl's mind turns to thoughts of Fall television. And trying to figure out what the heck I am going to watch. Luckily, TV Guide has my back and has helpfully posted a guide to all the Fall television shows in handy dandy grid form.

Go here tv-philes.

Note: this only includes network television. I still need to check out the cable schedule so I know I'm not missing anything cool on some cable channel.

So what is my Fall schedule looking like?

Monday

8:00-Heroes and House (thanks, DVR!)

9:00-Gossip Girl

10:00-Castle

Tuesday

8:00-So You Think You Can Dance, V

Wednesday

8:00-So You Think You Can Dance, America's Next Top Model

9:00-Glee, Law and Order: SVU

10:00-Eastwick (at least for a few weeks)

Thursday

8:00-Vampire Diaries (again, I'll at least give it a try)

9:00-Supernatural, Fringe, and The Office (back-up VCR, FTW!)

Friday

9:00-Ugly Betty, Dollhouse

Saturday

HAHA! You're funny. Like the networks would ever show anything good on Saturday night. But I think Robin Hood is airing this night over on BBC America...

Sunday

Nada. Network television FAIL.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

What, no HIMYM on Mondays? Big Bang Theory?

Maggie Cats said...

Tough decisions had to be made. HIMMYM got the cut last year, and I try to catch up during the summer. Sad but true.