Tuesday, January 19, 2010

That's it, I'm out.

Alright, this is it. This is the moment. I have officially given up on Heroes. I know, I'm like 2 years behind the curve on this one (since most people stopped watching during the lackluster second season).

But still, it hurts.

I mean, I've been a fan since the beginning. It may not have always been the best show, but it at least had pretty people and some good performances (Jack Coleman, woot!)...but I'm sorry. I just can't do it anymore. Its lost its verve and spark, and the episodes this season have been languishing on my DVR when I can't bring myself to watch them. And that's what really clinched it for me. Watching the show has turned into a chore, and who has time for that? There are real chores enough, and trying to slog through Heroes shouldn't be one of them.

I'll just have to hope that Zachary Quinto can forgive me and that Masi Oka finds a role that takes advantage of his talent and doesn't make him constantly act like a retarded 12 year old.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Welcome to the Post-Heroes world! I am surprised you lasted as long as you did. I was waning quite a bit last season and decided to stop altogether this season. Although, if I was watching TV live and Chuck had been on from the start I might have given it a shot. As it is... there is so much out there to watch why be weighed down by one show.