Monday, January 05, 2009

The 11th Doctor *spoiler warning*

The new Doctor has dumb hair.




See? Dumb.

Other than that, I don't really have anything else to add. I'm sure they will cut his hair when he begins filming, and if he's good enough for Steven Moffat, he's good enough for me! While I'm sad for David Tennant to leave, I'm excited to have a new take on the Doctor, and I kind of feel that 10's story has just about come to an end.

Here's some more info about the new guy, if you're interested.

2 comments:

Monkey Sri said...

Flock of Seagulls called - they want their TARDIS back.

Wait, I told that wrong...

Caroline said...

HAHAHA.

Also, yes. "Dumb hair" doesn't quite cover it.

I really hope they take this one in a new direction, instead of just being "cute young thing," you know? But yes, i should not question The Moffat. Carry on, BBC.