Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

As we bid farewell to 2008 (which for personal reasons I cannot wait to see the tail end of), I wanted to take a moment from all of us here at TV Sluts to wish you much health and happiness in the coming year.

I don't know about you, but I intend to spend all day tomorrow continuing my The West Wing Season 1 Marathon. Ah, the good old days. When Aaron Sorkin was still on coke and the world was good.

Happy New Year!

"In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want." --Irish Toast

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day." --Edith Lovejoy Pierce

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man." --Benjamin Franklin

No comments: