Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Heroes with familiar faces

There have been some familiar faces cropping up on this volume of Heroes.

First: she was bitchy and useless on The West Wing, she was bitchy and made of awesome in The Cutting Edge, and I'm sure she'll be bitchy and something else on Heroes....yes, it's Moira Kelly!

Nice hair, Moira!

Second: You loved him as Justin on Aliens in America (at least you did if you were one of the 5 people who watched that show), and now he's kind of annoying and pointless as a sidekick to everyone's favorite serial killer...it's Dan Byrd!

File under things that make you go "awwww."

Finally, you know him from Damages and True Blood and pretty much every tv show ever made, the ubiquitous (and let's be honest, slightly creep looking) Zeljko Ivanek!

See? Slightly creepy, no?

Stay tuned to Heroes to discover who will be the next totally random guest star!


I miss Kristen Bell. I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

Monkey Sri said...

In re: Dan Byrd. Yes, he's pointless, clingy, and kind of annoying. But you would be, too, if you got to hang with Sylar. Basically, he's our Fanboy by Proxy ... deal with it :-P

Maggie Cats said...

I wish I could take his place and be part of Sylar's posse. Of course he would probably rip me head off (literally) within minutes.

Did I tell you that this guy I work with went to high school with Zachary Quinto? I kid you not. When he told me I freaked out maybe a lot in the middle of the hallway.