Sunday, December 20, 2009

On the second day of the snowstorm I watched:

--Mannequin (one of my favorite movies of all time. Shut up.)

--Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars

--Doctor Who: Inside the TARDIS

--an episode of Graham Norton

--RocknRolla

--and again, several hours of the local news here and there for updates on the storm

My television watching was impeded today by the several hours of shoveling it took to unearth my car (seriously, it was crazy), the hour of online bridge I played, and the bit of overtime work I got done. Still, with the federal government shut down tomorrow due to the weather, there's still another day of the snowstorm to go!

2 comments:

Aunty Pol said...

OK..even before you saw the previews for next weeks Dr. W...at the end , didn't David sound like the master when his eyes got all twitchy talking about how being a Time Lord really means that Time obeys him ?

Of course , it might just be me.

Maggie Cats said...

I didn't catch the Master similarities, but mostly because I was so in shock by what the Doctor was doing and saying. Seriously, it was scary. DT's Doctor has always danced that razors-edge, but he went full over the line this time.

And I loved it. But I bet DT was definitely thinking ahead (and behind) and took some guidance from the Master!