Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Secret Boyfriend of the Week: Bobby!

A couple weeks ago I spotlighted the Return of My Boys and to reinforce my love for the show I want to spotlight My Secret Boyfriend of the week: BOBBY~Here are some Bobby Highlights!

Famous Sports Writer!

Gets along perfect with your friends!

Rich (Bobby's family has millions and a villa in Italy.....I repeat....VILLA IN ITALY)!

Great sense of humor!

And look at him....Ok, maybe I should have started there.

Catch My Boys tonight!


As a side note my spotlight is on Bobby....Kyle Howard (the actor who plays Bobby) is currently dating Lauren Conrad from the Hills....he loses all points for bad taste.

2 comments:

Maggie Cats said...

Awww! Look at his little face and goofy hair! But seriously. Lauren Conrad? Eeeew.

Jenna said...

i caught up on the beginning of the season last night. sigh i'll date him!!