Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The New AHS Trailer Redefines Garbage Day

Because after as many times as I've written about it, there's really no reason why I shouldn't keep updating you all on American Horror Story developments, a preview trailer for the new season has just been released. (Well, okay, released last week. I'm a little behind. Sometimes I do actual work, people.)

The very short spot features a nun in an old-fashioned wimple walking through the woods before emptying one of two buckets that she's carrying, spilling something uncertain onto the ground. What's in the buckets? Body parts? Hansel and Gretel-style breadcrumbs? Leftover Hot Pockets? Time alone will tell.

An innovative solution to the question of how do you solve a problem like Maria?

1 comment:

Maggie Cats said...

This show is so goddamn crazy and I LOVE IT.