Friday, August 31, 2012

Just a quick post on this hot and humid Friday to announce some news...

MTV cancels Jersey Shore

 I think I speak for all of America when I say, THANK THE LORD.

Next week, all of TV Sluts' regular contributors will be on vacation--that's right, we're all going to Las Vegas along with some other friends for a week of fun in the sun and debauchery. I am sure there will also be some television watching in there (hey, it's us), but posts will be probably be on the thin side. Though I have been meaning to post about BBC America's Copper, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, and So You Think You Can Dance...but no promises as to whether it will actually happen. It's a vacation after all!

In the meantime, if anybody wants to send a guest post my way feel free!

1 comment:

Scienter said...

I've never seen an episode of Jersey Shore. My IQ should thank me. :)