Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Night is alright!

Friday night is typically known as a dead night of television. After all, most of the 18-34 year olds are out partying, and since they are the most sought after demographic, the networks tend to discount Fridays.

But something funny happened on the way to the tv guide. Friday nights became a night of appointment television for me. Well, not really appointment, because I am often not home to watch it, but if you check my DVR recording list, there is a hella lot of shows set to be records on Friday. If I may provide a list:

Moonlight
Numb3rs

Sarah Jane Adventures

Doctor Who

Battlestar Gallactica

What Not to Wear


6 shows, on one night! Yikes. That's more than any other night, even Thursdays. And yeah, they are all dorky shows, but still. BSG is top-notch.

So, rock on Fridays. And thanks for ruining my social life and making me want to stay in and watch tv. Because that's the only reason I wouldn't have anything better to do on a Friday night. I swear. I have friends. Really! Stop looking at me like that.

You spend your Friday however you want.
I will spend mine watching Jason Dohring turn another dude into a vampire.
Just to clarify: he's the one doing the biting.

No comments: