Monday, January 07, 2008

Networks = Fail.

I reject reality television. I reject the hastily thrown together, slap-dash, poorly constructed substitutes for scripted television that the network producers are attempting to thrust onto the viewing public. I reject the banal, socially retarded, poor excuses for human beings that think that appearing on a reality television show will assure them fame, fortune, and a reason for living. I reject anything that will lessen the affects of the strike on the network heads and lengthen the time the stage crews are out of work as they are caught in the middle between the corporate suits and the writers. I reject FOX. I reject NBC. I reject ABC. I reject CBS. I reject CW.

I reject reality telelvision.




But does Project Runway count? I mean, it was on the air before the strike.

No comments: