Monday, January 21, 2008

Boyfriend of the week: Sock Edition.

As mentioned previously by Caroline, Reaper had a great pilot. And then it kinda went....meh. At leaat for me. I confess that I am about 3 episodes behind on the show (things got busy around the holidays and I am still trying to catch up on my DVR backlog), but even though my interest in the main character and premise waned, the thing that kept me watching was Sock. Or Bert "Sock" Wysocki, if you're nasty.

He's not the average pinup. He's overweight, is not too bright, and has kinda gross facial hair. But you know what? I would totally have him as my boyfriend. He's hilarious, would be awesome to sit around and drink a beer with, and is a great dancer.

And occasionally, he does things that are really sweet and meaningful. Basically, he's a shlubby Hufflepuff. And who doesn't love a good Hufflepuff?

Sometimes, you just want someone around who's fun.

No comments: