Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bon Voyage!

The DVR is emptied, I've set it to record the premieres of all my favorite shows...yep, it must be time to go on vacation! That's right, I'm headed out of town for almost three full weeks, but the other tv sluts will keep you up-to-date on all the latest tv happenings. And there will definitely be plenty to talk about when I get back, what with all the shows premiering while I'm gone.

Show premieres I'm most looking forward to:

Heroes. I need my Sylar fix.

Supernatural. How are they gonna get Dean out of hell?

Pushing Daisies. One word: pie.

I'm also looking forward to see if Fringe improves, and frankly, if it even survives. The premiere ratings were less than stellar (around 9 million), and things are just going to get tougher for it time-slot wise.

Have fun, kids!

No comments: