Friday, October 14, 2011

A day late and a dollar short.

Apparently, this is a thing now.

10/13 Day, also known as X-Files Day. I didn't find about this until yesterday evening when I was too tired to post about it on the blog. But today is a new day and I am sure Chris Carter will not mind if I give him some props a day late.

So happy belated X-Files Day! According to the X-Files Wiki, the series is rife with references to the numbers 10 and 13 as they represent the month and date of Chris Carter's birth (and Fox Mulder). It's also the name of Carter's production company (you know, "I made this" and all that).

Hmm. I can't really think of anything else to say about this other than 1) any excuse to talk/write/think abut The X-Files is ok by me and 2) it gives me the perfect pretext to post some pictures of Mulder and Scully. Oh, and to ask the immortal question: David Duchovny, why won't you love me?

Mulder and Scully, my first OTP. And her eyebrows could cut glass. For reals.

No lie: I still own this issue of Rolling Stone. I cannot bring myself to get rid of it. EVER.

No comments: