Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer homework FAIL.

Ah, the beginning of summer. It seemed to stretch forward in a long three month period full of endless possibilities. Remember when I wrote that post about all the television I was going to catch up on this summer? Sons of Anarchy, Fringe, etc.

What the hell happened?

How is it almost Labor Day? Do you know what I've managed to get through? The first season of Deadwood. THAT'S IT. I've watched a couple episodes from the second season of Leverage, but that wasn't even on the list.

I feel like a failure. I am a failure!

But I'm still going to plow ahead. I'm sure I'll have no time once the networks start up with new and returning shows, but I'm not giving up. Maybe I can get through all these shows by the end of the year? Hope spring eternal.

No comments: