Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I, like most youngish people, enjoy variety. It's the spice of life, and all that jazz. So I often sit here at work and set my Ipod on shuffle and see what happens. The results can be awesome, but they can also be really, really funny. Just now, that old classic, Shape of My Heart, by the Backstreet Boys came on. Remember when you couldn't turn on the radio in 2000 without hearing that song? So, anyway, it struck me. Shape of My Heart + Mylar = BEST FANVID EVER.

Seriously.

Don't believe me? Check out these lyrics:


Lookin' back on the things I've done
I was tryin' to be someone
I played my part, and kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart

I'm here with my confession
Got nothing to hide no more
I don't know where to start
But to show you the shape of my heart

I'm not a slasher, and even I know that is too perfect. Although you KNOW someone has already put that shit up on youtube.

2 comments:

Monkey Sri said...

I just put "Mylar" and "Shape of My Heart" into YouTube ... nothing. It's a travesty! An outrage! If I knew the song at all, I'd probably have something else to exclaim!

Plus, you say you're not a slasher ... but you're wearing down, right? Just a little bit? No? Not at all? Oh, alright then.

Maggie Cats said...

No. Not at all.