Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Break Out the Spreadsheets

Can you believe it is almost the middle of September? I don't know about you, but my brain is still stuck firmly in summer mode. I keep thinking, "I have weeks until the Fall tv season starts....there is no rush to whittle down the DVR!"

...and then I looked around and realized the new and returning shows were premiering soon. As in NOW.

So in an effort to help you, my dear reading public, I spent 5 seconds googling a Fall tv premiere date calendar. It's amazing the amount of time I am willing to spend to help you all out. I mean, I could have like, picked my nose or a wedgie in the time it took me to find this information and link to it. That is the meaning of SACRIFICE.

 TV Guide really gets all the credit though.

So what new shows am I planning to watch? I'm glad you asked! Here are some things I am definitely tuning in for (and their premiere dates).

Sleepy Hollow: Monday, September 16 at 9:00 on FOX. Hot old timey guy wakes up in the modern world and has to help catch the headless horseman? SOLD.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Tuesday, September 17 at 8:30 on FOX. Andy Samberg in a buddy cop show. Sounds promising.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Tuesday, September 24 at 8:00 on ABC. Two words: Joss and Whedon. Seriously, you don't need any other explanation, do you?

Reign: Thursday, October 17 at 9:00 on CW. The Tudors meets Gossip Girl. Yesssssssss.

No comments: