Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Schedule

Hurray for the holidays! I have to admit that I am a sucker for all those made-for-tv Christmas movies, especially ones that star Kristin Chenowith (12 Men of Christmas--Lifetime). I'm not a huge fan of the old timey animated specials since the stop motion characters always freaked me out, but the more modern specials from the Peanuts and Shrek are definitely up my alley.

But I also have to admit that I am way too lazy to have to track down every showing of every show on every channel. So I rely on someone else to do it for me. So, if you are interested in finding a complete listing of the movies and specials that make your heart warm for the holidays, look no further than here (courtesy of a poster over at city-data.com).

I'll also put a little plug in for A Boyfriend for Christmas (airing throughout the month on the Hallmark channel). It's adorable. And stop judging me! I can feel your scorn from here. It's the holidays, everyone is allowed some guilty pleasures.

Oh, and Happy Hanukkah, everyone! Just a little shout-out to all my fellow Jews. Shalom and Chag Urim Sameach!

No comments: